1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF THE COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained Through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, Minutes to several years.
2. ADMINISTRATION OF THE COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information on the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/cookies
- For more information on the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For more information on the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer -9
- For more information on the Safari browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information on the Opera browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/en-US/cookies.html